Sunday, September 26, 2010

Great Weekend!!!!

Typically my blog is all about fun decorating stuff but today I decided to do a 360 and talk about fun life stuff! I had an absolutely wonderful weekend! Starting on Friday afternoon, Courtni picked me and Sara up and we headed to Plano to dinner at Taco Diner and then to the Advocare Ladies Alive event. The event was a two day extravaganza thtat I really enjoyed! Wow, it's un-believable how much money the "Diamond" distributors make.....we are talking up to $200K per month ~ YES, you heard right, per month....amazing! The event was over at 5 pm Saturday and we were tired little puppies but it was really fun. I am so blessed to have daughters to enjoy fun "ladies events" with :) Today was a great day too, the message at church today was "Operation Wanderer" and it was awesome. If you get a chance go to our church website and listen ~ First Baptist Colleyville. After church we went to my mom's house (aka Honey's house) for lunch with her, Melanie and my nephew Brett the beast! We cooked steaks on her "real" charcoal grill and it was beyond delicious. Following the meal, Bobby and I took a ride on our Harley....love it! I am so happy and thankful for my family and all the wonderful people in my life ! Tomorrow, back to decorating, today I had to talk about the important stuff:)

1 comments:

The Greshams said...

love that we got to spend this weekend together!! :) thanks so much for joining me. :) Love you!