Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to the Blog!!









































After several months (11 to be exact), I decided to get back to my blog. This decision was not without a good bit of encouragement and prodding from my sweet daughter Courtni. A couple of weeks ago Courtni started writing a blog and it has been a complete hit. Court is a great writer, very creative and funny. My writing skills, eh well, not that great but I do love to talk about decorating and all things creative so that's what most of my blogs will be about!

Now that it's mid-September I am definitely in full swing working on Fall wreaths, centerpieces and just florals in general. I love this time of year, the warm colors and getting my clients and my home ready for the holidays! In the past couple of weeks I've been super busy so I thought I would post a couple of pics of my recent designs. The weather is supposed to turn much cooler this weekend so get out your Fall stuff and decorate your front porch......Enjoy!

1 comments:

The Greshams said...

I LOVE your new blog, mom! Sooo cute :) It fits you perfectly. I also love that arrangement in the copper tin..awesome! Love you and can't wait for this weekend!