Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pillow Fights


There are very few things that my hubby Bobby and I disagree on but one issue that stands out to me in particular is our difference in opinion on how many pillows are "necessary" on a bed. Many mornings I hear a low grumbling that usually goes "I've never in my life seen so many pillows, HOW could you need this many, etc." haha!!
You know what I am talking about, the euros, the standards in shams, a couple of square decos, then maybe a round or neckroll AND the functional pillows that you actually sleep on....I admit this is a large number of pillows and it is high maintenance when making up the bed but I love the special touch pillows give. On our bed we currently have silk taffeta, burlap, flocking, zebra, floral and embroidery, jeweled brooches and chain link pillow belts....sounds crazy I know but it comes together very pretty. One day I may change my style and go for the ease of the simple, clean look (which is beautiful) but right now, as my son-in-law Justin says "I just don't see that happening"!! So, the pillow fights will continue.... :)

0 comments: